Tricks and hairstyles that will keep your hair without frizz all day long.
We explain how you can avoid frizz on your wedding day, whether you are a girlfriend or a guest. Hairstyles, tricks and treatments that will prevent frizzy hair and that your hair is dismantled in contact with the first drop of rain. Discover which are the ideal ones for a link with rain or high humidity (if you marry on the beach you can also use them).
The Spanish proverb says that “wet girlfriend, lucky girlfriend”, but … and what anger gives us that we can sparkle in our wedding! The photos, the bottoms of the dresses, the adornments at the entrance to the Church … not to mention the hair! In matters of crisis beauty, we know that such a thing can twist the gesture. And since there are really much more important things here, we are here to take that weight off of you. We talk with stylists to give us the best tips to have a rainproof hair the day of your wedding.
Expert tips to stop frizz at your wedding
1. To avoid frizziness in any type of hair and hairstyle whether straight or curly, the most important thing is that the hair is well hydrated. For this, we recommend using a mask once a week between 15 and 20 minutes.
2. The days before the event, we can go to the room and perform an extra hydration, specifically we recommend the treatment of hyaluronic acid.
3. Fine hair, without shine, flexibility, or movement are ideal to benefit from this treatment. Its formula retains the water in the capillary stem, as if it were a sponge, and gradually releases it to the structure of the hair leaving it soft, hydrated and increasing its elasticity.
4. Next, to help avoid frizz and frizz, we will help you with specific styling products for this problem.
5. If we want to comb in curly we will use balsams and creams to define the curl or wave.
6. In contrast, to comb it more smoothly we will use anti-frizz products.
7. There are other anti-frizz treatments much more durable such as exoplasty, ideal to end the frizz effect and that is also very versatile since it adapts to almost all types of hair, resulting in a smooth body and shiny hair.