The hair tied with braids and retro waves for brides never go out of style. With a certain undone touch they become the perfect hairstyle to give the yes, I want! and guess right.
The hair tied ones triumph with a certain touch undone and with twisted touch. If, in addition, to this hair look, we add some waves to the water of retro airs, success is assured.
That’s why we asked the experts to teach us how to get this glamorous trend collection that combines the best of both styles.
You can even accompany it with some accessory to give it a more romantic look but it will always be favorable.
As for the topknot, you can choose a higher or lower but trying to comb it more loose casual and bohemian. And remember that for the braid you can choose to comb it in its classic, double, spike … and mark more or less the wave according to your style and your hair. remember that the maxim in bridal hairstyles is to prioritize naturalness versus ostentation.
STEP BY STEP OF GATHERING BRAIDED BRIDAL WITH RETRO WAVES
- We mark a lateral line and separate a section of bangs.
- With the rest of the mane, we make a low ponytail.
- We make two braids with three ends in the pigtail.
- Fix the two braids with hairpins in a bun.
- We combed the front area with the tongs and brushed the waves.
- Finish with a touch of hair spray.